torsdag 11. februar 2010
Rippon baby :)
After a lot of hussle and bussle, I finally managed to secure tickets to Rippon for Nayara and me. I had heard about the festival from people I met up in Japan, and of course I had to go, especially to make them jealous :) It was a friggin' hot day, and the sun seemed like it didn't want to miss out on the action, never hiding behind any cloud at all. We hydrated ourselves with beer and water (mostly beer) and danced the day away! When the sun finally set behind the mountains, the temperature cooled down, but the party was hotter than ever! (cheesy, I know...) Fat Freddy's Drop was one of the main attractions, and a band I recommend all of you back home to check out! Ch-ch-ch-check it!


Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar