lørdag 27. mars 2010

That's it?

It's the strangest feeling, going home after three months away. Three months in itself isn't long at all, I realize that, but trying to process all the memories, experiences and emotions of the trip, I find myself overwhelmed. There are just too many! (I now wish I had been better at writing my journal daily instead of just at random inspirational spurs)I don't really feel sad to go home, rather just looking forward to my next adventure and exploring more of the world. Because, the more you see of it, the more you realize how little you've seen! (The more you know, the less you understand sort of thing...)

To cap up the last few days in Vietnam, they were pretty much spent on a beach in Mui Ne. I had a go at kite surfing, but unfortunately the wind didn't want to play ball and gave us sudden gusts of hope only to drop away completely. So, I worked on my tan, read books, and enjoyed the holiday 'exotiques' of palm trees and eating breakfast out.

Quite the culture shock coming back to Europe. Having almost 7 hours to kill in Paris CDG airport before my flight to Oslo, I try to conclude the trip in my head, but my mind wanders over to the exciting activity of people watching. I look at them, and they look back at me, obviously jealous of my tan. (That was a joke. Sort of...) Luckily I only have to endure the trivials of city life for one week before i run off to Chamonix for a month of SSS (serious soul searching) in the french mountains. Tough life!

So, in lack of a better ending (cause this really isn't the end at all), hope to see you all following the next time Minsteminsten goes on a new adventure! Maybe I'll blog a little from Cham, or is that just cruel? I mean, who wants to READ about spring powder skiing and beer drinking?



Thanks for reading guys! We need to go back to harvesting rice now...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar